Wednesday, April 4, 2012

tera power leveling I interviewed him at ' Beijing home - SRB

129773438747031250_518Originally intended to, old management while bent over the trough of propellers, but still want to Mercedes-Benz miles, old people still have high aspirations. Due to various reasons, an old wasted two seasons only visited Beijing. Although there are differences, but soon got into life-a crowded subway in Beijing, said cross, see national security game sth The NBA outcast, always stressing "lovE is love ", in his heart, with more than just basketball. The afternoon of March 25, Dongguan Guang CAI hotel room 709, Marbury had just woke up, trainer Chris to give him a massage. Zhihou, Club staff sent to the Subway sandwich, this is the essential food for old horses before playing. Marbury on the sofa and ate and our staff reporterAn exclusive interview. He said that was very hard when cut in Shanxi province, joined Beijing, it has always been his dream. In Beijing for almost a season, he soon integrated into the city, he said, "I will be in China in next 30 years". "CBA" fans should not throw debris impact competition Beijing News: three years to China, CBA what has changed do you think?Marbury: CBA is a good League, three years, increasing level of the Union as a whole. I have seen China won the Asian Games, the Asian Championship, advancing to the Olympic Games, also witnessed the defeat in Guangdong, Xinjiang be champion. CBA may addition to NBA is the best League. The Beijing News: what are inadequate? Mabry: CBAThe ball very well, has a lot of fans, they love basketball and loves basketball. They support their team, it is a good thing. However, in a successful Union fans is not throws to a field of debris, impacts the game. Fans to see the game, should be to enjoy basketball and enjoy life. The Beijing News: CBA, you go through a lot of ups and downs, until theSeason to succeed, what feelings? Marbury: Shanxi from the announced cut when the season began only a few days I I faced difficulties, very hard, then back to the United States, will be very disappointed or lose courage. But I believe in fate--both the good times and the stress. Now we have two games success, but is far from objective, we just wonWon two games, there is no defeat the Guangdong team. The Beijing News: ex-Zhao Anan said, this season was the team's basketball world, Canton and Beijing is relied on as a whole came to an end. What do you think? Marbury: that's true, we and Guangdong are relying on the team's strength to play ball. This season, we grew up a lot, more like a teamAnd everyone can make their own contribution. We are on a win in the will, to win in the tie. We know how to remain calm while the backward, maintaining sustained competitiveness. "The stadium" I was the team's coach on the Beijing News: why did you choose to come to Beijing, instead of Guangdong or other teams? Marbury: Guangdong did not offer me a contract tera gold, IDiscuss only verbally, Dongguan city, much as I used to, but I prefer big cities Beijing, I also want to experience the big city life, give yourself a new start. I know that had chosen Guangdong will easily achieve their dreams, but I prefer to go to a challenging team, as is now the case, relying on the efforts of the whole team, go to today,To the finals. The Beijing News: you are a player, but in Beijing, you seem to do a lot of coaching work. Marbury: as the team's frontcourt, I present you want to do is to pass on information of the coach to the players. Sometimes the coach told me his idea and I on the tactical command teammates to complete the coaching arrangement, I was on the team coach, This is no problem. Also, most of the time my views more consistent with the min instruction, his presence will also give the players left a lot of room to play, could I get free on the pitch we want to play tactical. The Beijing News: either a coach or a teammate, you think, the team won't go into today. Marbury: winning the game is the team to win, lost more thanIs the team losing the match. No matter who you are, we can't say someone had decided that the whole team's victory. If only I, and no other team-mates, the team never achieved 13 consecutive victories, nor regular 2nd, also not into finals. Therefore, I feel that today has made me, was all the players realize, everyone is part of the winning。 Are all added together to form a constantly winning team. The Beijing News: six months in Beijing, fans give you a lot of nicknames, which one do you prefer? Marbury: no matter what they call me, I am glad that, fans of each name I love. "Life" in Beijing, like in New York Beijing News: your microBori is a word up to love, why is this? Marbury: for me, love is peace, are all the people in a positive, optimistic view of things. When it comes to China for the first time, fans, media and gave me a lot of the club they love. To me, this situation really seldom seen before, I think the fans I love ChinaIs great. Because I heard that many soccer fans to learn English because I speak English, write English, so I am constantly stressed "love", it is also a way to help everyone, make me very happy. The Beijing News: after you to China, its what has changed? Marbury: before I came to China, here are my only impression that population,A billion of people. I didn't realize so many Chinese people like basketball, until I stood on the CBA Stadium. Shanxi gave me the chance to prove that he can still play, helped me during my most difficult time in Foshan, Beijing is my dream team. Life like in New York, in Beijing, I can now say I every game as if my career's final fight. IDon't know how long they can, perhaps three years, five years, but in any case, I want my career to end in Beijing. Playing with return to feel at home in Beijing, my teammates, my coaches, including my friends treat me like a Beijing guy. I hope that one day in the future, can become a real Beijing. The Beijing News: you're in BeijingWhat kind of life is? Marbury: in Beijing, I had been in the subway, went to the temple, saw many old people in there doing morning exercises, they brought their cages, which was fun. I know the southern percussion Lane, I will buy in silk and Masahide a few favorite things. I went to the cross, national competition, San Li Tun eat to sth These have become essential elements in my life."The future" next season will be in effect in Beijing Beijing News: what are your plans for the next season? Marbury: next season I will be in effect in Beijing, I look forward to my coaches, teammates and play this year and with the same results. I'll keep my business in Beijing, I hope there will be more people who like basketball, can afford a pair of their own basketball shoes.The Beijing News: see you this season as fans produced a lot of t-shirts, this in the CBA for the first time, how did you consider? Marbury: from the first day I came to Beijing, and Beijing all fans of very warm with me, every match, they will come to Shougang, support me and my team. They printed t-shirts are on their back, I hope the fans next seasonEnough tera power leveling, as always, support the Beijing team. The Beijing News: what do your business tera gold, what are the future plan? Marbury: I will in the next 30 years in China, I will not rush to promote the development of brands, will be carried out in accordance with the business plan steps to branding. My aim is that sentence, so that every person who likes basketball, put on your favorite basketballShoe. Impressionist the star didn't airs old horse was a human, he can be on the Court and glared at the opponent, you can also enter burst into tears after the final. Marbury in an interview that in three years, he impressed me and when the NBA United States media reporting quite different--this is a completely no shelf superstars. He is willing andJournalists mix, willing to pay for his teammates to dinner, more willing to pay for the team's interests at the expense of their luxury data. When this "smarter" when over time into Chinese culture, he also led his team to fight for the dream. In October last year, I interviewed him at ' Beijing home, then he said Beijing will be the champions, when I see this sentence asIs a United States-style humor. He told me, don't believe that, after the end of the season, he also accepted my interview, and may also ask the same question. Now, Beijing men's basketball team from the champions that goal, there are two games. But just then, old horse suddenly calm, he would say, the Beijing Team Championship is still very far away. When all the people celebrating the victory,He was surprisingly calm, some really incredible. ' Like playing in front of 18,000 spectators, he better hope that 18,000 people can witness the miracle of the men's basketball team in Beijing at the scene. The 35-year old United States men say, their story doesn't end in Beijing because it is his home. (Editor: Shen Minqing) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment