Tuesday, April 17, 2012

tera gold offenders - NKE

129788454337500000_86Interview with Villa: the doctor says I can go to the European Championship is the largest of the two rivals NetEase sports Stringer Uris in Barcelona on April 13: Thursday, Villa Bassa of death and illness in mind with Dani's family attended the book release ceremony, his injuries are obvious signs of healing, spirit very well. Of course, in the face of Real Madrid in the League see-, as well as the King's Cup final, UEFA Champions League semi-final not for the teamForce, Villa is also very worried, but he has vowed to do the Camp Nou one out of 10,000 fans, players shouting, see Abidal to lift the trophy again. Released after the ceremony, Villa facing the camera, once again demonstrated his familiar to Chinese etiquette, and accepted the NetEase sports Spain national team's exclusive interview. 79,904 NetEase sports:Do you remember Vienna night four years ago? Villa: of course, do not forget all his life, that is the most important I have won the first championship, Spain win then just hot. Yeah sporting: dream of defending the European Cup should be as long as four years, right? Villa: Yes, this is a very difficult record, I have always felt that we could break it. Yeah sporting: But your pain right now? Villa: I am optimistic, Philip Bosco told me that he would wait for me many times, doctors say I am hopeful caught up with, and then there is my own efforts. I trained very hard now, but fortunately is very effective, I think my luck will not be so bad. Yeah sporting: chronically game, do you have the condition to keep up? Villa:Take it, in fact tera power leveling, my heart is ready, in case of lost, I do not blame anyone. Spain has a lot of very good tera power leveling, but not players of the national team and European Cup, won the European Cup with delaleide we are important members, now has can't play football. Fate of sometimes overwhelming. NetEase sport: not enqueued will go to Poland? Villa:Yes tera gold, I think I can do something else for the team, and sometimes assists are not necessarily on the pitch. NetEase sports: who is Spain's strongest opponent? Villa: when two us finals beating teams, Germany and the Netherlands. Yeah sporting once Billy Asia lack war, Spain will defend you? Villa: now is the best when defending, SpainReally strong, there is bigger than she is. NetEase sports you wish fans of more and more sophisticated, fans say something? Villa: Hi, during my dislocated ankle, received a lot of Asian, particularly Chinese fans encouraged, I moved, I'm sure you have many Barcelona fans, or Spain fan. Look forward to working with allBarcelona fans see us continue to champion, wants to work with China Spain fans looking forward to the defending champions. NetEase exclusive zhuangao sport, if you need to reprint please specify the source, offenders! Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment