Thursday, November 24, 2011

"For the" poisonous tongues "theory

129614845243593750_688 Venus (information) huaxi City newspaper reporter Ren Xiang Shanghai because of a series of vicious tongue comments, dancer Venus quickly become famous network. Yesterday in the General Assembly before the recording of the dancing forest, Venus in huaxi City newspaper reporter lounge an exclusive spotVisit. With a curly hair stylist to Venus's hair style, Venus humorously ridicule: "you can see how the hair volume, I look at me again to flower well. "Give a charming gesture, and makes everyone laugh. Reporters also saw mianzhu dance teacher Liao Zhi of Han in Mong Kok, despite losing his legs in the earthquake,Dream still hold their dances. She told this reporter: "Venus not only encouraged me to stick dance dream teacher but, there is great concern and asked my family situation, say poison tongue is completely different. "Makeup is completed, Venus and journalists lounge houchang. Experience du Yi Heng and presentations section of the dance group, weRespectfully say "Golden teacher well. "Venus in response to:" the lads well and have a good jump Yo! "Even stopped to ask du Yi Heng:" today in what is dance? Practicing well? "For the" poisonous tongues "theory, Venus full of grievances:" anyone has the right to dance, but you said on stage singing and dancing diablo 3 gold, Viewers spent more than an hour to see you, you always worthy of everyone's time. Your play there is a real problem, and won't let me say, that when I came to the judges why? I was talking more directly. Television cut off me gentle comments on, just sit the tart words. "For" poison tongue"Quotations, Venus and dismissed:" I really do not know if you finish of quotation, what I have in mind, however, said there were no purpose at first prepare some. I usually chats will ridicule them with your friends, they all said you where so much tart? I thought may be God, think on that. ��Referring to the General Assembly selected to be the Dragon TV dancing forest assessment, Venus is a very simple reason: "because the closer, practicing dance during the day, at 5 o'clock in the afternoon on the prepared program, most sacrifice day and family dinner time diablo 3 power leveling, I can grasp time completely. In addition, of course, is this is a dance program-Follow professional matches. Other field stations sent for me, each week fly back and forth, I really do not want to, more tiring! I'm not famous, not for the money. "A TV station in hopes of Venus during the national day to be a judge, Venus flatly refuse:" my national day would accompany her husband, children go out to play, familyImportant, of course, impossible to do programming. ��

No comments:

Post a Comment